The high-end, state-of-the-art water spraying system distributes the water on the ice using nozzles, instead of the traditional wiping cloth.
HOW IT WORKS:
The advanced spraying system sprays pressurized water onto the ice. Up to 44 nozzles convert water into fine droplets. This smooth, consistent
water application freezes quickly.
- Consistent water application
- Time-saving: The sprayed water freezes quickly in contact with the ice
- Energy cost-saving, because less energy for the refrigeration system is needed
- Reduces overlapping ice layers
- Athletes will notice the extra smooth and clear ice surface
- Better visibility of sponsor advertisements